Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Big Move to Georgia

Well, we're off to Georgia . . .





But first, we need to remember our last few days San Francisco. Like when Grandma and Grandpa Barber showed us a good time at Golden Gate Park.


And all the hard work Paul put into graduating from dental school at the University of the Pacific


Grandma and Grandpa Rogers are so proud :)





And we even had time for Tyler's first birthday party. He really destroyed that cupcake!







Thanks to everyone for all of Ty's great new gear.

And then we packed up a big moving truck and hit the road. Of course we stopped and said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Barber in Auburn and to Grandma and Grandpa Rogers in Utah.
But we couldn't leave Utah without saying hello to the horses.Then we were really off. Except for when we got sidetracked in St. Louis at the Gateway Arch.


They really let you ride up to the top of this thing in a elevator/pod car.



So we did it, and it was great! Dad even figured out where he had parked the car.



However, if you're clostrophobic, I don't recommend the trip.


That's all for now, but next time I'll try to post some pictures of our new place in Georgia.






8 comments:

  1. Georgia!?!?! That's awesome! What are you guys doing there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so neat that you rode to the top of the arch. that is something that I want to do If I'm ever in St. Louis again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy you have. I can't believe that you guys are done!! I can't wait to see how things are in Georgia. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find your car in that picture....but I guess that really isn't important. So glad that you made it there safely. We moved to our new place and it's nice, but our neighbors aren't as great as you guys. I love that first picture of Tyler--he is such a darling little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you started a blog! Can't wait to see your new place in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo happy you decided to jump on the blog bandwagon so I don't feel so far away from you. We miss you like crazy already! By the way, I love that picture of Paul and Tyler from graduation. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have known Tyler drove you guys down to Georgia. I can picture it now... you and Paul snoozing against the window while Tyler pounds cups of coffee to stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy boy. I see that he has the I can't wait till I can drive look in his eye. Watch out, it will be here before you know it. We miss you and want to see more pictures of Tyler and you guys in Georgia.

    Grandpa Barber

    ReplyDelete