

We had a fun daytrip to Savannah last week. Savannah is the oldest city in Georgia, and it feels like you've stepped back into the 1800's with all of the historic buildings and landmarks.

We were so close to the coast that we went to the Atlantic Ocean too. Tyler was so scared and hated it at first. But after a while we couldn't get him out of the water.
What a great memory of the beach and the city of Savanah. I hear it is so beautiful and has lots of mansions. I love the picture of Tyler and how he likes the water.
ReplyDeleteso glad you can visit your family the end of the month. I love Tyler's swim suit.
Love ya,
Randa
that first picture is such a darling picture of Tyler! Glad to see an update of sweet Tyler :)
ReplyDeleteLaura asked why your car wasn't parked in your old spot the other day.
Oh I could just squeeze those little cheeks! He is such a cutie! Georgia looks so pretty and nice.
ReplyDeleteSeriously looks magical. I would love to go there. Shall I fly down and meet up with you? I thought so too.
ReplyDelete