I can't believe how old Tyler looks walking all over the place! And I love his long curly locks. We miss you guys!
So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like you. I love the curls!
I am so excited you guys have a blog!! Tyler looks so grown up to me!! Glad to hear you're doing well! We miss you guys!!
Good Hat and pajamas - it's red like the U of U. Uncle Randy, Chris, Mike and Randa will all be happy to know he is's open minded. Looks like you are enjoying your stay in Georgia. Love ya, Randa
I can't believe how old Tyler looks walking all over the place! And I love his long curly locks. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe how much he looks like you. I love the curls!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you guys have a blog!! Tyler looks so grown up to me!! Glad to hear you're doing well! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteGood Hat and pajamas - it's red like the U of U. Uncle Randy, Chris, Mike and Randa will all be happy to know he is's open minded.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are enjoying your stay in Georgia.
Love ya,
Randa