Santa always seems like a good idea...
Hi Eryn! How are you? It was so great to see you at Christmas. Tyler is so darling. I bet you are just loving every minute with him.My kids all went through a phase too where they weren't quite sure about Santa. Believe me, they grow out of it quick! :)ps- I need to send you an invite to my blog (it's private)! My google user name is onceapickle so the invite will come from there. Take care! :)
Sorry, this is Jenn in case you were wondering!
the baby is no longer a baby. He is a doll. the cake looks great. See you sooner than later. Love ya, Aunt Randa
Santa always seems like a good idea...
ReplyDeleteHi Eryn! How are you? It was so great to see you at Christmas. Tyler is so darling. I bet you are just loving every minute with him.
ReplyDeleteMy kids all went through a phase too where they weren't quite sure about Santa. Believe me, they grow out of it quick! :)
ps- I need to send you an invite to my blog (it's private)! My google user name is onceapickle so the invite will come from there. Take care! :)
Sorry, this is Jenn in case you were wondering!
ReplyDeletethe baby is no longer a baby. He is a doll. the cake looks great. See you sooner than later.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Aunt Randa