I've really wanted to take Cole sledding - that looks like an awesome hill! We'll have to give it a try...
This is highly hilarious! His face is priceless! Now I want to go sledding... but I wouldn't look nearly as cute.
I love it. The saucer picture is perfect he looks like he really loves the snow. Glad you had a good trip to Utah and all the cold we have. Love ya, Aunt Randa
What a darling picture. He is such a cutie, looks like you are really loving being a mom!!
I've really wanted to take Cole sledding - that looks like an awesome hill! We'll have to give it a try...
ReplyDeleteThis is highly hilarious! His face is priceless! Now I want to go sledding... but I wouldn't look nearly as cute.
ReplyDeleteI love it. The saucer picture is perfect he looks like he really loves the snow. Glad you had a good trip to Utah and all the cold we have.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Aunt Randa
What a darling picture. He is such a cutie, looks like you are really loving being a mom!!
ReplyDelete